Applying for HEA Fellowship workshops (22-24 June)
CEED provides a range of support for staff interested in applying for any category of HEA Fellowship. In addition to a self-enrol Moodle course, there are live workshops for each category of Fellowship.
After a round of introductions, the facilitator Dr Heather McKiggan-Fee (a Senior Fellow) will outline the application process, briefly explain the recognition criteria and answer any questions. There will be some small group work to generate ideas for which examples of practice you might include in your application and how you will evidence that you have had a positive impact on student learning. The session will finish with further advice for writing an effective application.
Prior to attending one of the following workshops you should complete the Getting started with your application and General information and advice sections of the self-enrol Applying for HEA Fellowship Moodle course. The expectation is that you will have already reviewed the dimensions of the UK Professional Standards Framework (UKPSF) and considered which category of Fellowship you should aim for.
- Request a place at HEA Associate Fellow Application Workshop (22nd June)
- Request a place HEA Fellow Application Workshop (23rd June)
- Request a place at HEA Senior Fellow Application Workshop (24th June)
What previous participants have said about these workshops:
- “It helps you understand the ins-and-outs of a HEA fellowship with real life examples and experience shared throughout the workshop.”
- “Well worth taking time to listen to useful advice and also good to bounce ideas off others who are also applying.”
- “I gained clarity on the requirement for the fellowship application, including having a clear idea on when I can apply and how to prepare ahead of time. I also liked the interactive nature of the webinar.”