Professional Skills Curriculum Programme on Resilience: starts 3 Feb
This new strand of CEED’s Professional Skills Curriculum Plus programme – created in response the new and unprecedented challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic – will focus on resilience and adapting to change. Foregrounding professional, as well as personal growth, this series of 5 online workshops will explore how we can harness such challenges by developing a resilient mindset. The sessions will help participants understand their own competencies using self-awareness, equip them with the skills to collaborate with others during adversity, and empower them to think of resistance as a key opportunity for innovation. All sessions will be held on MS Teams and facilitated by Anastasia Ellis.These sessions will be of particular benefit to those with an interest in enterprise and in developing an enterprising mind. All sessions can be booked through PDMS.
Workshop schedule and PDMS booking links:
- Introductory Session: Self Awareness 1: 3 February 2022, 1715-1815
- Self Awareness 2: 24 February 2022, 1715-1815
- Applications of the Beckhard Harris Change Equation: 10 March 2022, 1715-1815
- Surfing the urge in creative conversations: 7 April 2022, 1715-1815
- Difference and resistance as drivers for innovation: 14 April 2022, 1715-1815